You will find answers to many of our most Frequently Asked Questions below. However, if you do not find an answer to your question, please get in touch with us and we'll do our best to get you the information that you need.

I want to make a beach reservations for a party/gathering; who do I contact? click you need to be a Follow the directions on our beach reservations page. CONTACT ABI above and select the Beach Reservations contact when sending your message.

On the Beach Rules it says that I am not allowed to have glass containers on the beach. Is this just for alcohol or can I bend the rules? The short answer is, you are NEVER allowed to have any glass containers at any of the beaches. The explanation is safety. There are many problems with glass, but the two most serious to us are 1) not everyone picks up after themselves and the broken glass finds its way into the sand. People continue to be cut by this glass each year whether it be in the water or on the beach. 2) your beach manager has been injured doing her duty in the past. Many people do not know that the trash on our beaches is not picked up at the beach by the county. Our beach manager hand carries the trash to the dumpsters. Both the weight of the glass in the bags and the danger of the sharp broken glass to that person is serious enough to ban glass completely.

I just moved to Arden. My vehicle address does not match my new address? What should I do? The reason we request a copy of your vehicle registration is to verify that all car/ramp passes/permits are being distributed to Arden Residents ONLY. If you recently moved here, you can supply a copy of the front of either a BGE or cable bill that shows your name and address or make a copy of the change of address card you receive from the MVA. The name on the registration and the name of the person requesting passes/permits must match. We ask that you upload your documents to "Member Gallery" once you apply to pay your Annual Dues.

I moved here, or bought property in Arden, after the deadline for application for beach passes and vehicle/ramp permits. Do I have to pay the late fee? No. The late fee is only regarding the $32 required payment that is in each deed. Car/Ramp passes can be purchased at any time and there is no late fee. If the annual fee for the lot was not paid by the previous owner, all we request is proof that you moved into the community or purchased a lot after the due date.


Photograph by Lyndsie Pratt

I bought a boat after the deadline for application for beach passe and vehicle/ramp permits. Do I have to pay the late fee? No. The late fee is only regarding the $32 required payment that is in each deed. 

I sold my old car and purchased a new car after I bought my stickers. My license plate number is different. Do I have to purchase a new sticker? No. Please contact your section representative or Registrar and explain the situation and the old pass will be voided and you will receive a new pass for your new vehicle.

Why do I have to supply a copy of my registrations for a vehicle permit and ramp permit? I paid my property dues. 
Unfortunately in the past we have had problems with residents buying passes/permits for friends/family that live outside of Arden. The reason we request a copy of the vehicle registration is to verify that pass/permit requests are for vehicles/trailers that are registered to the owner who lives in the community and not someone who doesn't live in the community. We request this information to protect our community and your/our property investment. The ABI beaches and assets add value to your property and we need to limit access to Arden residents in order to maintain this value.

Why do I have to provide my registration every year? It should be on file in your database. We don't request this information as an inconvenience every year, we request this information to help out the Registrar as much as possible due to work involved to assure that the information is valid. We hope our new online system will streamline the process, be quick for everyone and that you will only need to update if a change occurs.

It's February, I sent in my registration and check a month ago and still have not received my beach cards. What's the hold up? Please remember that ABI is not a business. All board members are volunteers and typically have families as well as full time careers outside of the community. To answer your question: You should be receiving your cards and/or stickers soon. We hope our new online system will streamline the process.

How do I make beach reservations?  Click on the circle button below and follow the instructions on the linked page.

© 2018 ABI: Arden Beaches Inc.  All rights reserved. 
ABI - Arden Beaches Inc. is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization.

Website designed and constructed by AXIOMPLANET.COM

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software